Welcome to EVOLVE.Cloud
Fast-moving trends, including cloud computing, mobility, social media, and the consumerisation of IT are forcing security strategy to evolve rapidly. This event will offer a unique format for leading security specialists and business leaders to exchange ideas, gain valuable knowledge, and share their real-world risk management experiences. You'll hear from industry experts and key stake-holders how others are using the latest technologies to thwart multipronged attacks, achieve compliance, and reduce risk. Learn how your organisation can balance the business need to embrace virtualisation, cloud computing, and personal and mobile devices while protecting your critical assets and sensitive data.
EVOLVE.Cloud provides a fantastic opportunity for you to ask questions and learn from experts who are designing and implementing cloud security technologies. If you're tasked with protecting critical infrastructure, you'll benefit tremendously from analyst sessions, executive panel and case studies, workshops, keynotes and more to facilitate a more targeted conference experience.
Event highlights include:
- Gain the latest industry perspective - Thought leadership and predictions on cloud security
- VIP summit programme and networking lunch
- Extensive agenda, exclusive content. Choose your agenda, breakout sessions covering managerial and technical tracks plus keynotes from leading industry visionaries.
- Practical Real-world experts, cutting-edge solutions.
- Dedicated professionals, unparalleled networking. Talk and connect with the premier security players from around the world, as well as your colleagues and peers.
- Leading vendors, access and demos.
Who Should Attend this Event?
Business and IT professionals in enterprise-wide security, risk management or critical infrastructure:
- CIOs, CISOs and CFOs, and chief security, risk, compliance, process and technology officer
- IT VP and Directors
- Network security executives and directors
- Infrastructure and Datacentre Managers
- Security Managers
- Governance, risk, compliance and privacy executives
- Finance, audit, legal risk and compliance regulators
- Trend Micro Resellers, Partners and Distributors
- Associations, Analysts, Key media